Town of Falher COVID 19 At Home Test Kits
At this time, The Town of Falher is able to provide self-administered at-home rapid test kits for use by first responders, essential employees, and priority sectors in the municipality. These kits are available at the Town of Falher Municipal Office.
March 24 – April 1, 2022 – 1 Kit per Member. Recipient must pick up in person. (Cannot pick up on behalf of another)
- Members of Smoky River Regional Fire Department
- McLennan EMS & Nursing Staff
- Town of Falher Staff
- Smoky River FCSS Staff
- Smoky River Regional Water Commission Employees
- Smoky River Regional Waste Commission Employees
- Staff of Ecole Routhier, Ecole Heritage and Georges P. Vanier
- Town of Falher Council Members
April 4, 2022 onwards
- All those in Phase 1 who have not received a kit in the original delivery
- Households in the Town of Falher; Limit of 1 Kit per household on a first come first served basis.
- Falher Households served in Phase 1 are not eligible in Phase 2.
Chief Administrative Officer