Welcome to the Town of Falher!
Falher is a great place to conduct business, with an economic base in agriculture, oil & gas, forestry, and a prominent retail/service sector.
There are many opportunities for new businesses and industries. For land availability visit Land for Sale.
The Town of Falher offers a tax refund for new commercial and industrial buildings. For more details download the Tax Refund Policy.
If you are considering starting a new business or expanding your existing operation in Falher, you may need the following permits:
Below are some useful links:
- Smoky River Regional Economic Development
- Smoky River Regional Chamber of Commerce
- AFSC (spell it out) financial assistance
- FCC (Farm credit Canada) financial assistance
- BizPal helps you find the permits and licenses you may require when starting or operating your business.
- Business Alberta has useful links for someone operating a business, looking to start a business or purchase a business; such as business plans, franchise advice, financing and marketing research, as well as topics such as hiring, employee management, taxes, exporting/importing and much more.
- Canada Business Network has useful information on starting a business, managing & growing, business planning, grants & financing, and government regulations.