Ste. Anne Cemetery
The Ste. Anne Cemetery is operated and maintained by the Town of Falher and is located along 2nd Street West. The Town staff are available to assist you in selecting and purchasing a plot that will meet your needs and wishes of you and/or your loved one.
A plot can accommodate
- up to two caskets; the second casket must be placed immediately above the other casket and there must be a minimum of three feet of earth placed over the upper casket
- up to six cremated remains containers; there must be a minimum of 1.5 feet of earth over the cremated remains containers
- up to one casket and six cremated remains containers; there must be a minimum of 1.5 feet of earth over the cremated remains containers
- only one monument is allowed on each plot
- monuments must be placed on the concrete base located at the head of the plot
- maximum height of any monument is thirty six (36) inches
- monuments must be of granite, marble or limestone bronze
- full length grave covers are NOT allowed
- New Plot: $210.00
- Perpetual Care: $420.00 (cannot be prepaid)
- Burial on occupied plot: $105.00
Plots can be reserved but must be prepaid.