Lifeguards AND Swim Instructors
Term of Employment: May 4th to August 28th 2020
The Town of Falher is looking for organized and energetic individuals to join our team at the Falher Regional Pool as Lifeguards and/or Swim Instructors.
The successful candidates will be responsible to the Head Lifeguard, and will assist the other pool staff in providing maximum opportunities for the public to enjoy recreational activities at the Falher Regional Pool.
- 16 years or older
- National Lifeguard Service (NLS) certification
- Standard First Aid certification or Aquatic Emergency Care
- P.R. certification with Level C
- E.D. certificate or willingness to obtain
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI) certification
- GHS (WHMIS 2015) certificate or willing to obtain
- Current criminal records check or willing to obtain
- Good public relations skills, on the phone and in person
A complete job description is available upon request.
This position will work evenings and weekends.
The salary varies by position and experience.
Please forward your resume WITH proof of certifications including at least three references before 4pm on Friday, March 13th, 2020, or until suitable applicants apply, to:
Director of Community Services – James Bell
Town of Falher, PO Box 155, Falher, AB T0H 1M0
Phone: 780-837-2247 ext.102 OR Fax: (780) 837-2647
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Post expires at 2:04pm on Sunday March 15th, 2020