Falher Municipal Campground
Visitors, travelling through the scenic Smoky River region, experiencing natures beauty, are invited to stop and relax at the Falher Municipal Campsite, located east of Falher. This cozy camping area offers comfortable amenities; including playground equipment, washrooms with shower, an enclosed shelter and a sanitary disposal system. The campground has a total of 30 lots. Town water is supplied to the campground for convenient RV refills.
The campground is open from May 1st to September 30th.
- 30 power sites (15 to 30 amps)
- Shelter (24′ x 40′) with wood stove (15 amps)
- Free firewood
- Sanitary station
- Municipal water supply
- Washrooms with showers
Group Camping: $60.00/day (Shelter/if required) + $25.00/unit/day + $200.00 Damage Deposit
Shelter: $60.00 + $200 Damage Deposit
Non-Registered Campers: Water or Sewer: $5.00, Shower: $3.00
The following activities shall not be allowed at the campground shelter:
- Unsupervised youth activities
- Stag/Stagette parties
- Grad parties
Please note that due to COVID19, rental of the camping shelter is unavailable until further notice.
Please note: our prices differ during Honey Fest. For more information please see the link below.
During Honey Fest, all campers must provide a credit card to book a campsite.
Please be advised, until further notice the Town of Falher is imposing the following restrictions to limit the spread of COVID19.
- The Falher Municipal Campground will be open only for fully self-contained units.
- This means you must have your own facilities for bathroom, washing, and cooking. No tents will be allowed.
- Every other campsite on the layout will be closed to ensure compliance with physical distancing guidelines.
- Visiting between campsites is prohibited.
- The outhouse, shower house, playground and camp shelter will be closed until further notice.
Thank you for your compliance and understanding
For camping site reservations, please contact our Campground Attendant, Paul Blain at 780-837-5277.